Blizzard Update

As of this post (Wednesday at 3PM) our books are still in East Syracuse, NY. My guess is that we should get them earliest sometime Thursday afternoon, but the forecast in Syracuse is for more snow so we will have to keep watching it. 

I do plan on opening the store tomorrow but do not know what West Pittston or the store will look like. So I may not open on time. 

Because we probably won’t have the books sorted until late Thursday (optimistically), I will have extended hours Friday and Saturday. More on that when I know what is going on with the books. 


About rmcomics

Comic Shop owner, writer, artist, publisher
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s